1. Buy stock in chocolate chips. Cookies on the fly are amazing.
2. Shower baths are like a waterfalls, and a great way to entice your child to bathe.
3. Macaroni and cheese must be from a box. Toddlers do not love vegan mac n' cheese. Not loving = not eating lunch.
4. Easiest way to get a kid to eat zucchini is to make Dessert Zucchini Bread with chocolate chips.
5. Toddlers sing everything. Music makes magic. (This is the reason behind so many potty songs!)
6. When people tell you that your toddler will relapse after you think they are potty trained, believe them.
7. Keep frozen veggies and pasta in the house at all times. Kids love pasta.
8. All kids are different, and advice is child-specific. With kids, you can't compare-don't compare.
9. Use your local library. Storytimes are invaluable and free.
10. People will think things about you, as a mom, a woman and a person. Don't care what they think anymore. No one has that kind of time. Don't adopt other people's insecurities.